Saturday, August 20, 2011

Response from Mike Ritz-Director Leadership RI

Baldev,

Sorry I haven't responded. So many email piled on from vacation.

I have not finished the book yet, but I've very much enjoyed what I've read. I'm ordering at least one more copy for our office because I want to work through the book with my staff.

I'm very interested in organizing an advisory group around next year's projects - all of which are designed for the class to identify the root of the problems in the state and work toward solving them. This will culminate with a leadership conference in the fall of 2012 when we will release their findings/activities and when we will also bring in various thought leaders from around the world to work on those potentially and others. Would you like to volunteer to be on this advisory group? We'll meet a few times a year to track the students' progress and to discuss the most effective activities/people to include in the conference. I don't want this to be a passive activity where attendees are simply listening to presenters, but rather a conference where attendees are working on blueprints for state solutions together. Leadership Rhode Island has the resources and the human capital to pull it off, but I'd love to have someone with your experience and talent working with us in planning.

Best,
Mike




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


From: "baldev seekri"
To: seekri5@comcast.net
Sent: Saturday, August 13, 2011 9:02:42 AM
Subject: Fwd: Discussions with Mike Ritz-Director, Leadership RI on August 5,2011








No comments:

Post a Comment